This one-day programme is an opportunity to explore your leadership styles and qualities when working for social enterprise.
10am - 4pm
This one-day programme is an opportunity for you to explore key leadership styles and qualities that are effective when working for social purpose, within the context of you own situation.
It will introduce you to the concepts covered in-depth in our longer accredited leadership programmes.
On this programme you will:
- Identify leadership qualities for purpose-driven leaders
- Assess your current style of leadership and how it has an impact on those around you
- Take a strengths-based approach to personal leadership development
Spring Taster Programmes | Oct - Nov 2015
This programme is also part of our Spring Taster Programmes designed for you to experience Social Enterprise Academy's unique peer-led learning approach.
Discounts will be available to individuals interested in booking to attend all 3 Spring Taster Programmes
- Introducing Social Enterprise | 28 October 2015
- Leadership for Social Change | 19 November 2015
- Measuring Social Impact | 26 November 2015