This programme will provide a thorough understanding of the social enterprise concept, the potential opportunities and challenges it may present in the health sector and what the future holds for this growing movement.
10am - 4pm
Against a background of building pressure on services and budgets, it becomes critical to explore new approaches to partnership working so we can continually provide comprehensive healthcare for a growing, ageing population.
Facilitated by an Academy tutor with direct experience of working in this field, you will have the space to build on your experiences and knowledge so you can effectively envision the potential of the social enterprise model within your organisation.
On this programme you will:
- Deepen your understanding of the key concepts of social enterprise
- Explore how the social enterprise model fits with your current plans
- Learn a range of vital tools and skills to help you plan a sustainable and thriving social enterprise
- Engage in real life examples to embed your understanding
- Learn collaboratively with individuals and organisations in a similar position
With the support of NHS Highland, this programme is fully funded and available to learners at no cost.
The programme is for individuals and organisations who are interested in exploring the potential opportunities of the social enterprise model.