When did you last take time to think about the kind of leader you want to be?
Take a day to develop your understanding of what leadership is and explore the kind of leader you want to become.
23 March 2019
8.30am - 4.30pm
Enock Knoel Mkumbwa
0991626412 / 0881626412
It is this continual investment in your learning that develops your strengths and brings increased value and impact to the work you lead in your organisation. This programme provides a supportive and safe space to engage with a peer group, reflecting on different aspects of your role and the challenges you face.
Why choose this programme?
- Identify your personal leadership style and the effect this style has on others
- Develop core leadership skills such as effective communication
- Grow your ability to work with others and appreciate different perspectives
- Increase self-confidence
- Identify areas of potential within your communities and where you might use your leadership skills to contribute
- Create a personal purpose statement
- Develop a personal plan for your future
Who is this programme for?
This programme has been designed for youths at any stage of their professional development looking for a Self-leadership theory and how they can apply it to real life.
"Leadership and learning are indispensable to each other." John F. Kennedy