This programme explores the Academy’s approach to learning through practical, peer-supported activities that will build upon existing facilitation skills.
Throughout this 4-day programme you will build on and share your own experience of facilitation whilst making connections with others and exploring social change.
Starting 18 March 2019
9.30am - 4pm
+92 213 517 1771
You will examine the tools and techniques being used across the world by facilitators enabling transformational learning to support you in creating positive change in your organisation.
Why choose this programme?
- Connect with other practitioners and professionals and identify shared purpose
- Share your experience of creating a high support: high challenge learning environment
- Explore the practice of action learning and non-directive approaches to facilitation
- A unique opportunity to learn alongside social entrepreneurs and changemakers
Who is it for?
This programme is for potential Social Enterprise Academy Associate Learning Facilitators keen to share experience and gain a better understanding of facilitating learning for individuals, organisations and communities.
18 March 2019
Connecting: ethos, purpose and methodology
19 March 2019
Exploring: reflective practice, facilitation and learning
Observation Day. Select one.
20 March or 21 March
22 March 2019
Reflection, practice and feedback
Endorsed Award progression to be arranged individually on completion of the 4 day programme
Next Step: Selection & accreditation (if applicable)
- Invitation to continue as SEA Facilitator
- Observation & Co-delivery (6 days)
- Panel Presentation
- ILM PLLX Qualification
On completion of this programme you are eligible for recognition by the Institute of Leadership and Management (ILM):
- ILM Development Programme if you attend all four days.
- ILM Endorsed Award if you also complete additional elements including observation, co delivery and an assessment.
The ILM is a worldwide network of over 2,000 accredited centres providing flexible, practical, quality assured management development programmes.