This programme is a unique opportunity to explore and develop your participatory facilitation skills alongside Indian social entrepreneurs and changemakers.
8.30am - 5pm
Throughout this 4-day programme you will build on and share your own experience of facilitation whilst making connections with others and exploring social change.
You will examine the tools and techniques being used across the world by facilitators enabling transformational learning to support you in creating positive change in your organisation.
This programme will support you to:
- Share and build on your experience as a facilitator using participatory and non-directive techniques
- Develop and employ learning methods that will help identify and cater to the needs of learners at all levels
- Deepen your understanding of models of learning and facilitation
- Work towards an Institute of Leadership and Management (ILM) Endorsed Award
- Connect with peers who are facilitating transformational learning that supports leaders at all levels
- Learn about social entrepreneurship and learning and development as a tool for creating social change in India
(By invitation only)
This programme is for potential Social Enterprise Academy Tutors keen to share experience and gain a better understanding of facilitating learning for individuals, organisations and communities.
Wednesday 1st November
|Connecting: ethos, purpose and methodology|
Thursday 2nd November
|Exploring: reflective practice, facilitation and learning|
Select one day
|Friday 3 November
Saturday 4 November
Thursday 30th November
|Reflection, practice and feedback|
|Endorsed Award progression to be arranged individually on completion of the 4 day programme|
On completion of this programme you are eligible for recognition by the Institute of Leadership and Management (ILM). Please look at the PDF for additional information.