This residential programme explores some of the skills, mind-sets and behaviours required to lead in an enterprising and innovative way, enhancing your understanding of what it means to be enterprising and how this approach can support you to achieve your organisations vision, mission and values.
Isle of Skye
18 - 20 March 2019
Starts 10.30am, Closes 4pm
3 Day Residential
01463 238 088
There is increasing need for third sector leaders, to be innovative, enterprising and creative, ensuring organisations can address different challenges and seize new opportunities.
On this programme you will:
- Identify the needs, benefits and challenges of becoming more entrepreneurial, as individuals and as an organisation
- Explore the skills and behaviour of an enterprising leader and how to apply them
- Gain practical growth tools that can help organisations to identify ways of becoming more entrepreneurial
- Gain a better understanding of how to generate, pitch and present entrepreneurial Ideas
- Understand the process of change and how to take people with you on the journey
- Leave with a practical action plan
This is a residential programme, with accommodation and all meals provided. Learners should be able to commit to the full duration of the programme.
This programme has been designed for project managers and leaders, with some influence in their organisations. It is for individuals would like to explore how to lead in a more innovative and entrepreneurial way whilst staying true the core values and purpose of their organisation.