This one-day programme is an ideal introduction to leadership. It will give you the space to work with peers at similar stages of development and develop confidence in your understanding of leadership as you prepare to start your social enterprise.
25 January 2018
10am - 4pm
As a new or aspiring social entrepreneur, your leadership will be critical to the initial success of your organisation.
During this programme you will:
- Understand what is meant by leadership and the key responsibilities of a leader
- Strengthen your understanding of the key traits of a good leader
- Reflect on your own strengths as a leader and your areas of development
- Engage with leadership and motivation theories and apply them to your role and organisation
- Explore the next steps of your leadership development
Getting the opportunity to identify good leadership traits and styles was the best part of the programme and looking at how they might work in practice
Who is this programme for?
This one-day introduction is an ideal starting point for individuals who are thinking of starting a social enterprise or have recently started one.
Through the support of Just Enterprise, we are able to offer this programme at no cost to learners.