This programme will allow you to invest time on identifying and developing your leadership strengths as you take forward your organisation.
Starting 2 October 2018
10am - 4pm
0141 404 0088
Effective leadership is central to the growth and sustainability of a third sector organisation. It will give you the support and space to apply and reflect on the impact of your learning towards the development of your team, project and organisation.
A great example of a programme that had been carefully developed and thought through so it could be of most value to the participants
On this programme you will
- Make the connection between leadership theory and the role of a leader
- Use practical learning tools to reflect on your role and your key strengths and weaknesses
- Develop an awareness of leadership topics such as motivation, setting and communicating direction and emotional intelligence
- Learn to use participatory techniques to improve engagement in the groups you are working in
- Gain an internationally recognised qualification from the Institute of Leadership and Management
This leadership programme is aimed at current or aspiring leaders within established third sector organisations who would like to develop their skills as an effective, progressive, and self-aware leader.
This programme leads to an ILM Award in Leadership (SCQF Level 9) qualification. The ILM is a professional body with a worldwide network of over 2,000 accredited centres providing flexible and practical management development programmes which are quality assured to ILM’s standards.
2 & 3 October
6 & 7 November
11 & 12 December