This programme will help you develop facilitation skills to be able to offer learning and training in Gaelic medium. It will also give you confidence to hold meetings or other community events in Gaelic.
24 & 25 October 2018
10am - 4pm
01463 238 088
This programme will support you to:
- Develop coaching skills such as active listening and deep questioning
- Use the learning cycle to create enjoyable activities which create learning
- Create safe learning environments in which participants feel comfortable and able to learn
- Review directive and non-directive approaches to learning and training
- Design and pilot a short learning session
- Experience learning in Gaelic medium
This programme is aimed at Gaelic speakers who would like to use Gaelic to provide learning or training, or to hold meetings or events in Gaelic. No previous experience of delivering training required.
With funding and support from Bòrd na Gàidhlig we are offering this programme is fully funded.