International Business Development Manager
Permanent | 35 hours per week | £27,557 - £32,420 plus company benefits | Based in Edinburgh City Centre with international travel
This is an exciting, unique post at the forefront of social enterprise on an international level.
- To support the Head of International to drive strategic business development, major contracts and direct delivery sales targets for Social Enterprise Academy International in new and existing markets
- To support SEA International by identifying and driving new bids, proposals and tenders across the International network
- To manage client relationships, with the support of the Project Officer, across direct delivery programmes
- Identify international funding opportunities across multiple territories and lead on the development of bids and proposals for SEA International
- Identify opportunities for multi-country programme sales with key strategic funders, from the third sector, government and private sector
- Write high-quality proposals, bids and tenders as necessary, to identify key trends emerging in international markets and bring them into the Academy
How to Apply
- Complete the application form
- Provide a covering letter and CV
- Send your application form, cover letter and CV to email@example.com by 1pm, Friday, 06 March 2020
- Please note that interviews will take place week commencing 16 March 2020
If you have any questions please contact: Karen Veitch | 0131 243 2694 | firstname.lastname@example.org
Please keep an eye on our social media channels for other recruitment updates.
Life at the Academy
We are a friendly bunch, split across two offices in central Edinburgh and Inverness. We are proud of our caring and collaborative atmosphere in both of our offices; so if you are looking for fun, supportive colleagues who both motivate and challenge each other, we would love to hear from you!
Can’t imagine ever working anywhere else – David Bryan, Highlands and Islands Hub Manager
I had high standards about what the ideal workplace should be but the Academy is way beyond my expectations, thanks to you and the rest of this amazing team - Elsa Vibert, Southern Scotland Learning Administrator
We enable a culture of life-long learning; personal growth and critical thinking.
We experiment and stay curious, creating connections to seize opportunities around a shared excitement for what could be possible.
We lead by example with honesty and transparency.
We trust and respect the skills, specialism and contribution of everyone we work with.
We create safe spaces for demonstrating empathy, humility, compassion, playfulness and care, and we appreciate each other’s skills, contributions and successes.
Flexible working and enhanced holiday – 25 + 10 public holidays
Up to 8% Employer contribution to Pension
Enhanced maternity leave and child care vouchers scheme
Central location beside other third sector organisations
Life assurance and an employee assistance programme
L + D opportunities and a monthly reading hour
The Social Side
Team building treats
Everything from mindfulness sessions to walking tours of the city
Taking time for lunchtime trips galleries, supporting culture in Scotland plus our annual fringe night out
Academy BYO Lunches
You can be sure Jan will bake a sweet treat!
Be a Birthday VIP
A cake, a card and the Academy choir’s rendition of Happy Birthday
The Christmas party
Scavenger hunts, caption competitions, dinner and drinks to celebrate our year
Did someone say Dishoom?
Last but not least... we are occasionally partial to a Breakfast Naan pick me up