£19,500 | 35 hours per week, permanent | Edinburgh or Muir of Ord
We are looking for a customer focused, friendly, helpful and well-organised Programme Co-ordinator to support us in delivering learning programmes throughout Scotland.
Your role will be to support the Operations and Partnerships team by liaising with learners, clients, venues, facilitators and speakers to make the arrangements for programmes. You will be a key point of contact for learners and for general enquiries, and will be responsible for keeping our learner and programme information up to date and accurate. You will work collaboratively with a team of Programme Officers to coordinate learning programmes from start to finish.
You will be joining the Academy at an exciting time as we develop as a social franchise and expand delivery of our programmes internationally. Working closely with our Global Learning Lab, your team will lead the way in demonstrating high quality programme delivery and customer service which will be used to support new social franchise Hubs.
We are looking for someone up for working with vibrant, entrepreneurial and dedicated people and colleagues and with a good value-fit with our organisation.
Having the right mind-set, attitude and approach is as important for us as having the right experience and skills. We appreciate that the best person might not have all the listed criteria yet so if you feel your experience and skills will help you to make a great contribution in this role and you have the right mind-set, we would welcome an application from you.
- To provide effective programme co-ordination support to Programme Officers, facilitators and learners in the ongoing development and delivery of Academy learning programmes
- To ensure Hub systems and processes are followed and maintained to a high standard
- To support administrative arrangements connected with the Operations & Partnerships team, providing a professional and efficient level of service at all times
- To make all arrangements for learning programmes, activities and events including reviewing and collating programme resources, liaising with internal and external suppliers such as venues, catering, couriers, printers, facilitators and technical support
- To manage and maintain learner and programme details on the Online Learning Platform, including updating pages, adding resources and handling learner enquiries
- To correspond with learners, providing programme joining instructions and all other relevant information needed to ensure a smooth process throughout programme delivery
- To liaise closely with and support facilitators to ensure all resources and other facilitator requirements are met, producing high quality and accurate programme materials as required
- Complete the application form and the equality and diversity monitoring form
- Send your application form and equality and diversity monitoring form in Word document format to email@example.com by 1pm, Thursday 22 April 2021
- Please note that interviews will take place on 06 and 07 May 2021 via Zoom
If you have any questions or if you would like to discuss any reasonable adjustments for the application or interview process please get in touch: firstname.lastname@example.org
Thank you for your interest! There are no vacancies at the moment.
Please keep an eye on our social media channels for recruitment updates.
Life at the Academy
We are a friendly bunch, split across two offices in central Edinburgh and Inverness. We are proud of our caring and collaborative atmosphere in both of our offices; so if you are looking for fun, supportive colleagues who both motivate and challenge each other, we would love to hear from you!
Can’t imagine ever working anywhere else – David Bryan, Highlands and Islands Hub Manager
I had high standards about what the ideal workplace should be but the Academy is way beyond my expectations, thanks to you and the rest of this amazing team - Elsa Vibert, Southern Scotland Learning Administrator
We enable a culture of life-long learning; personal growth and critical thinking.
We experiment and stay curious, creating connections to seize opportunities around a shared excitement for what could be possible.
We lead by example with honesty and transparency.
We trust and respect the skills, specialism and contribution of everyone we work with.
We create safe spaces for demonstrating empathy, humility, compassion, playfulness and care, and we appreciate each other’s skills, contributions and successes.
Flexible working and enhanced holiday – 25 + 10 public holidays
Up to 8% Employer contribution to Pension
Enhanced maternity leave and child care vouchers scheme
Central location beside other third sector organisations
Life assurance and an employee assistance programme
L + D opportunities and a monthly reading hour
The Social Side
Team building treats
Everything from mindfulness sessions to walking tours of the city
Taking time for lunchtime trips galleries, supporting culture in Scotland plus our annual fringe night out
Academy BYO Lunches
You can be sure Jan will bake a sweet treat!
Be a Birthday VIP
A cake, a card and the Academy choir’s rendition of Happy Birthday
The Christmas party
Scavenger hunts, caption competitions, dinner and drinks to celebrate our year
Did someone say Dishoom?
Last but not least... we are occasionally partial to a Breakfast Naan pick me up