This programme is designed to develop self-leadership skills and personal strengths so that you are able to engage with and contribute to your communities as active citizens.
9.30am - 4pm
During this programme you will:
- Identify your personal leadership style and the effect this style has on others
- Develop core leadership skills such as effective communication
- Grow your ability to work with others and appreciate different perspectives
- Increase self-confidence
- Identify areas of potential within your communities and where you might use your leadership skills to contribute
- Create a personal purpose statement
- Develop a personal plan for your future
This programme will promote active citizenship among young leaders, develop leadership skills and enhance the discovery of self-purpose.
Belinda has been partnering with clients for 9 years as both a facilitator and a coach, developing new leadership capacities within individuals and organisations so that they might mindfully meet the challenges of a rapidly changing world. Her passion for Systems Thinking drew her to the work of Otto Scharmer and the Presencing Institute where she formed part of the faculty running the Presencing Foundation and Advanced Training Programmes in South Africa.
Much of her leadership development work has been in the NGO sector working with organisations such as Educo Africa, Living Lands and the Red Bull Amaphiko Academy in South Africa and the Women’s Action Group in Zimbabwe. Back in South Africa, she worked with 25 nonprofit organisations in the youth sector in the Western Cape, exploring possibilities for collaboration.
About the Social Enterprise Academy
The Social Enterprise Academy was established in 2004 to further the emerging concept of social enterprise through training and personal development. It operates a network of Hubs and local Tutors in multiple countries including Australia, South Africa and Pakistan