This one-day programme will introduce you to the values and purpose of social enterprise, and its potential within our society.
10am - 4pm
This one-day programme will engage learners in an introduction to the values and purpose of social enterprise.
It is designed for individuals who are considering setting up a social enterprise, or for NPOs who are considering transitioning from a donor-dependent model to income-generation.
On this programme you will:
- Gain a general overview of social enterprise
- Define the values and purpose of a social enterprise to better understand where it sits in relation to the corporate and non-profit sector
- Examine the range of organisational and legal strucutres available to social enterprises
- Explore the challenges of balancing economic demands with the achievements of social and/or environmental aims
- Discuss real life examples of social enterprise
Spring Taster Programmes | Oct - Nov 2015
This programme is also part of our Spring Taster Programmes designed for you to experience Social Enterprise Academy's unique peer-led learning approach.
Discounts will be available to individuals interested in booking to attend all 3 Spring Taster Programmes
- Introducing Social Enterprise | 28 October 2015
- Leadership for Social Change | 19 November 2015
- Measuring Social Impact | 26 November 2015