People, planet, and profit – the three elements at the heart of all social enterprises.
On this two-day workshop you will be introduced to the objectives, purpose, theories and practice of social enterprise.
6 & 7 May 2019
9am - 4pm
+61 (0) 357 282 916
You will share the space with other cross-sector leaders to get on the same page about the potential of using social enterprise as a vehicle to support economic and community development.
A very practical and thought provoking workshop.
A brilliant way to network Past learner, USE workshop 2018
Why attend this programme?
- Learn about the values and purpose of social enterprise and its context in relation to community and economic development
- Connect with others in your local area, including leaders and founders, to deepen your understanding of the realities of running a social enterprise
- Explore the role you can play to enable Social Enterprise in your community
- Understand the diverse legal structures of Social Enterprises and identify sources of finance and support available
- Identify the role Social Enterprise is playing in rejuvenating rural communities
Who is it for?
This program is designed for anyone interested in learning about social enterprise and the potential benefits and issues it may present to your organisation, network or community.
This practical and innovative workshop is brought to you by Startup Shakeup. Their purpose is to grow Victoria’s startup ecosystem by investing in organisations and projects that support startups to scale innovative companies, and deliver benefits to the Victorian economy.
Fully funded - this workshop has been funded by Startup Shakeup (Launchvic) with support from Rural City of Wangaratta.