By accessing www.socialenterprise.academy you are agreeing to the terms and conditions that appear below, updated in December 2014
About this website
This is the official website of the Social Enterprise Academy
We are a Scottish Charity No. SC 035936 and Company Limited by Guarantee registered in Scotland No. 272855
Our registered office is Thorn House, 5 Rose Street, Edinburgh, EH2 2PR
ACRE operates the Social Enterprise Academy in Australia
Copyright and trademarks
This website is meant to be a source of useful information and insight, we would like you to use it to support your personal learning.
- Everything on this website is the copyright of the Social Enterprise Academy or the third parties who have contributed material
- You can print one copy, or save extracts to your local hard disk from this website for your personal use or private study
- This website may not be reproduced without our permission
- Some sections of the site may have additional terms and conditions
Links to other websites
We frequently link to information on other websites operated by third parties.
We do not control these websites and take no responsibility for, or incur any liability, regarding their content. Our inclusion of hyperlinks to third party websites does not imply our endorsement of the information on those sites.
Privacy & Cookies
- Information we gather from you is purely to provide services and ensure you have the best experience possible with us.
- Your information will be kept securely and only for the purposes specified on the relevant form and for sending you information about our activities.
- We will never pass on the data to any third parties. All personal data collected by us will be processed in accordance with the Data Protection Act 1998.
This website is not guaranteed to be free from viruses and it is strongly recommended that you check for such viruses before downloading anything to your computer system.
Legality and Jurisdiction
The contents of this website is designed to comply with Scots Law. This website is governed by and constructed according to Scots Law and all parties irrevocably submit to the non-exclusive jurisdiction of the Scottish Courts.
This website is not intended to be accessed by people from countries with laws which may view its content as being contrary to their laws.
Alteration of Terms and Conditions
We reserve the right to alter these terms and conditions when updating and upgrading this website.