Social Enterprise Schools Learning Coordinator
$80,000, inclusive of superannuation | Full Time (Monday - Friday)
Application Deadline 15 January 2021
The Social Enterprise Schools Learning Coordinator is responsible for supporting the delivery of the program across participating schools. The Learning Coordinator will develop relationships with schools and social enterprise networks to coordinate the delivery and expansion of the program.
The Social Enterprise Schools Learning Coordinator will support the high-quality delivery of the program and help grow the program across Australia as well as support the team to update resources, schedule training and support events.
This is a great opportunity to be part of a program that is growing nationally, with the added bonus of professional links and resources available across the global Academy network.
- Demonstrated experience in planning and coordinating programs and projects in similar environments eg: in schools or with young people
- Proven ability to work in collaborative environments to deliver programs
- Demonstrated capability to work autonomously, manage and plan own work to achieve identified goals
- Ability to demonstrate excellent time management, attention to detail and prioritising skills to achieve program deliverables
- Capacity to engage constructively and respectfully with stakeholders to achieve high-quality outcomes.
How to Apply
Send us your application addressing the following:
- Why you want to join a global learning and development team
- How you meet the key criteria for the role
- Why you want to support young changemakers
Have questions before you throw your hat in the ring? Give our Director of Programs, Pete, a call for a confidential discussion on 0456 521 991.
Mark your application Private & Confidential to:
Director of Programs
Life at the Academy
Social Enterprise Academy Australia is powered by ACRE - the Australian Centre for Rural Enterprise. Established in 2013, ACRE has a deep commitment to and proven track record of delivering activities and programs that raise aspirations and inspire entrepreneurship in communities.
We are a team of ten, our headquarters are Beechworth, Victoria with some staff working remotely. In 2016 we led the community buyback of the Old Beechworth Gaol, part of the gaol became our office.
Image: A drone shot of the Old Beechworth Gaol and the surrounding area
We enable a culture of life-long learning; personal growth and critical thinking.
We experiment and stay curious, creating connections to seize opportunities around a shared excitement for what could be possible.
We lead by example with honesty and transparency.
We trust and respect the skills, specialism and contribution of everyone we work with.
We create safe spaces for demonstrating empathy, humility, compassion, playfulness and care, and we appreciate each other’s skills, contributions and successes.