This program will develop skills required to create a safe and productive learning environment for sharing perspectives, ideas and challenges.
16 - 18 October 2017
9.30am - 4.30pm
(+1) 416 769-0830
Peer learning can be an effective methodology to enable personal development. In the social enterprise context, this involves sharing perspectives, models, ethics and values between social entrepreneurs.
It will give you the support and space to apply and reflect on your learning and provide high levels of support for your team and other entrepreneurs and social intrapreneurs.
During this program you will:
- Utilize facilitation and coaching techniques to support group and individual growth
- Incorporate learning principles when designing and delivering learning materials
- Understand the leadership skills required by social entrepreneurs
- Ensure triple bottom line thinking is central to social enterprise decision making
- Explain the innovative finance models available to social enterprises
- Outline a range of business development provision tools
This program is aimed at team leaders supporting or developing social enterprise ventures. The program will develop skills in non-directive support, including coaching, mentoring and facilitation.
This will be in the context of contemporary challenges and opportunities in the sector locally and regionally.