We are pleased to announce a powerful new leadership experience offering the unique opportunity to collaborate with fellow Chief Officers on how to tackle the current and anticipated challenges of the Third Sector in Northern Ireland and internationally.
Starts 14 & 15 September 2017
0131 243 2697
Underpinned by the key principles of CO3’s Framework for Leadership Excellence, this intensive residential programme will explore leadership theories and apply them to your live issues through action learning and the adoption of new practices.
Built on the values of the Third Sector and focussed on delivering outcomes, this programme will support you as you deal with a range of staff, client and stakeholder expectations and plan for the future.
During this programme you will:
- Identify the benefits of partnership working and collaboration across the sector
- Develop effective leadership skills to become more resilient to current challenges
- Learn and apply models including systems thinking, bridges transition and leadership pipeline to your own leadership style
- Gain inputs from international perspectives on shared experiences and global challenges
- Develop peer coaching skills and engage in peer coaching groups
- Engage in a 360 reflection and strengths profiling and apply the learning gained to your development as a leader
- Create space to recharge your thinking
This programme is designed exclusively for Chief Officers of Third Sector organisations.